Athlete Lab – Terms and Conditions
1. Member’s Acknowledgement
The Member agrees that:
- He/she has read the terms and conditions herein and accepts them as a legal and binding contract;
- He/she is of legal age and capacity and has voluntarily entered into this Agreement; If he/she is not of legal age, a parent/guardian must consent to entering into this Agreement on his/her behalf
2. Membership Subscriptions
The Member agrees that the membership subscription(s) selected entitles him/her to the services and/or products as stipulated by their membership level. The Member agrees that this Membership is not transferable or in the case of ride-packs, can be shared.
3. Membership Term and Payment Terms
- Peloton Monthly Unlimited: The Member agrees to pre-pay the Monthly Rate as stated herein at the Athlete Lab studio on entering into this Agreement. The Membership Term is for one (6) months minimum, commencing on the Start Date. All Members are able to use the freeze policy no more than once every 6 months of membership.At the end of the Membership minimum term, the Member’s subscription will be automatically renewed each month until the Member requests in writing that Membership be terminated and such written request is required to give 1 month’s notice.This Membership may not be terminated by the Member until the expiration of the committed Membership Term stated herein. The Member shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Member agrees to give required Credit Card numbers or Bank details for DIRECT DEBIT: The Member agrees to complete and sign a completed EZIDEBIT Application Form and pre pay the first month of membership at the Monthly Rate at the Athlete Lab studio on entering into this Agreement. Please visit www.box.com/s/6f2od3s1t5oazxjrlxel to download a copy of this file.The Monthly Rate stated herein will be deducted each month for the minimum 6 months on the date the contract was signed or set to start and each subsequent month thereafter until notice is given to terminate under the agreed terms as stated in section 3A. Your Direct Debit payment plan will be visible in your Athlete Lab online account provided through Mindbody online. As a member, you also have access to all purchased history and have complete transparancy on all transactions.
4. Membership Freeze Policy
The Member agrees that he/she is entitled to freeze his/her Membership for a minimum of one (1) month and a maximum of two (2) months per 6 months membership, in one-month blocks. Furthermore the start and end date of the freeze period needs to match the billing day of the month (so 1st to 31st usually) of the member.
The Member must submit a written request to an Authorized Officer at least fourteen (14) days prior to the billing day of the member which must be also 14 days prior to the requested Freeze Period.
A fee is payable for freeze of $25 of any membership dues during the freeze period (all to be paid at time of freeze request). If the Freeze is applied, the Monthly Rate as stated herein will not be deducted from the Member’s nominated bank account for the EZIDEBIT billing cycle(s) within the requested Freeze Period. If the Freeze is applied, the Membership Term will be extended by the length of the Freeze Period.
5. Penalty for No Show
If a Member who has a tier of membership allowing unlimited monthly use fails to cancel a session within the cancellation period (which ends 12 hours before the ride) then they will be charged a $30 No Show Fee or lose their credit in the case of ride packs.
6. Credits, Rides and Ride Packs
Credits, Rides and Ride Packs which are not used within stated expiry period, expire and no refund will be offered.
7. Payment Obligations
The Member agrees that he/she will not be relieved of any payment obligations and no deduction or allowance will be made from any outstanding payments by reason of the Member’s absence, failure to attend or non-usage of Athlete Lab facilities and services.
8. Changes to the Terms & Conditions
The Member understands that the Terms and Conditions may be amended by Athlete Lab without prior notice.
9. Waiver and Release of Liability
The Member is fully aware that participating in any exercise program can be a potentially dangerous, hazardous activity. The Member is specifically aware of the potential dangers of participating in the Athlete Lab Pte. Ltd. (“Athlete Lab”) training programs, cycling studio, open water swimming, outside cycling, racing, running and/or other events and activities Athlete Lab may organize (“Activities”) and he/she shall assess his/her suitability to engage in any/each of these Activities and assume total responsibility should he/she decides to proceed.
In consideration of the Member’s acceptance into the Athlete Lab Activities, the Member, the undersigned (parent or guardian if participant is under 18 years of age) intending to be legally bound, do hereby for him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, assumes any and all risks of participating in said Activities, and he/she hereby waives and releases any and all rights and claims for damages he/she has against Athlete Lab, its representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries, all such risks being known and appreciated by the Member.
The Member hereby waives and releases the above entities, their representatives, employees, successors, and assigns from any and all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of his/her participation in Activities, even though these claims and liabilities might arise out of the negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named above.
The Member attests and verifies that he/she is physically fit and prepared for the Athlete Lab Activities, and that a licensed medical doctor has verified his/her physical condition within the last six months.
The Member hereby assumes full responsibility from any injury, including his/her death occurring while participating in, or as a result of, participating in the Athlete Lab Activities, and hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Athlete Lab and its successors, representatives, employees, assigns, or other participants in the Athlete Lab Activities from any and all liability to himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns for any loss or damage and claim or demands therefore on account of injury to himself/herself, including his/her death, whether caused by their negligence or carelessness in advising him/her while participating in Athlete Lab Activities.